Base course treatment → setting damp proof course → setting insulation tape → laying insulation layer → installing water distributor / collector → setting expansion joint → laying floor heating pipe → fixing floor heating pipe → pressure test → leveling the ground
1. Base treatment
Clean up the site and confirm that all concealed works in the area where the floor heating system is laid are completed and accepted; The ground is flat, the indoor rough decoration is completed, the windows are installed, and the ground to be laid is flat and clean; Flatness requirements: check with 2m guiding rule, height difference ≤ 3mm. If the conditions are not met, a leveling layer shall be set.
2. Set damp proof course
Damp proof course shall be set at the floor in contact with soil or outdoor air.
3. Set insulation tape
The boundary insulation belt shall be laid at the intersection of all walls, columns and floor (ground) slab in the heating room. The boundary insulation tape shall be higher than the elevation of the fine decoration ground (after the construction of the fine decoration ground, the boundary insulation tape higher than the floor surface shall be cut off).
1) In addition to the boundary insulation belt set beside the wall, expansion joints shall be set at the door of each room, when the side length exceeds 8m or the area exceeds 30 ㎡, and at the protruding part of the plane;
2) In order to make the separated area close to and the ratio of long side to short side not greater than 2, expansion joints shall be set according to the following figure.
4. Lay insulation
The insulation layer shall be staggered and tightly spliced. When the protective layer is set, the overlapping part of the protective layer shall overlap at least 80mm and shall be firmly adhered with adhesive tape.
5. Install water distributor / collector
1) When the water separator / collector is installed horizontally, it is generally better to install the water separator on the top and the water collector on the bottom, and the distance between the center of the water collector and the ground shall not be less than 300mm;
2) When the distributor / collector is installed vertically, the distance from the lower end of the distributor / collector to the ground shall not be less than 150mm.
6. Set expansion joint
The expansion joint shall be 10 ~ 20mm higher than the upper surface of the decorative layer from the upper edge of the filling layer. After the decorative layer is laid, the excess part shall be cut off; The filling material is high foaming polyethylene foam.
7. Laying of floor heating pipe
Connect the upper and lower nozzles of the water distributor / collector according to the design loop. The pipe bending radius shall not be less than the minimum value specified in relevant product standards.
8. Fixed floor heating
The pipeline system shall be fastened to keep its horizontal and vertical position unchanged. The vertical displacement of the pipeline before and after the laying of the cast-in-situ layer shall not be greater than 5mm. The distance between fixed points of floor heating depends on the pipe, pipe size and system form. When there are no requirements in the design drawings, the pipe clamp spacing shall not be greater than 500mm; Both ends and middle points of curved pipe sections greater than 90 ° shall be fixed.
9. Pressure test
When the construction of floor heating pipe is completed, the pressure test shall be carried out. Install a pressurizing pump to pressurize the floor heating, generally 8 kg. Raise the system pressure to 0.6MPa, stop pressurization (the maximum pressure shall not exceed 0.8MPa), close the valve and check whether there is water seepage at each contact. Remove the pressure pump, install the plug, and then open the valve. At this time, it is the normal pressure of the system and remains until the end of construction.
10. Fine aggregate concrete backfilling and leveling ground
The horizontal line of the whole house must be at a height. Generally, the floor heating works are plastered with cement mortar. After concrete leveling, the ground height difference shall not be greater than 5mm. The ratio of cement, sand and bean stone is 1:2:3. Inform the master of the laying materials of each room or independent area in advance to facilitate the treatment of the ground.